Practice Group Members
Dale & Lessmann LLP provides reliable legal expertise in all aspects of the developing cannabis industry in Canada. Our lawyers understand the complexities of the cannabis market and are able to provide innovative and creative solutions to our client’s needs. Our knowledge and experience as a full-service firm allow us to provide a wide range of legal services required for our clients to excel in the cannabis industry in both Canada and abroad. In addition to our contacts with stakeholders and regulators across the industry in Canada, our firm’s presence in Europe through its wide network of clients and service providers allows our clients access to developing cannabis markets beyond Canada.
Our experience includes:
- Retail expansion strategy
- Franchising and licensing structures
- Retail regulatory support and advice
- White label and co-packing deal support, including contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Intellectual property protection
- Advertising and marketing compliance
We also offer our cannabis clients a fixed monthly retainer arrangement under which our team will review with you an unlimited amount of proposed marketing ideas and content to assess compliance with applicable law. Please contact a member of our team for further information.