Nedko Petkov (he/him)
Nedko is a partner at Dale & Lessmann LLP and a member of the firm’s Advocacy & Dispute Resolution practice group.
Nedko maintains a broad advocacy and dispute resolution practice across a range of areas, including employment law, creditor remedies, including secured lender and mortgage enforcement, insolvency, franchise law and commercial real estate disputes.
Nedko’s work spans a number of industries and service sectors, including secured lending, manufacturing, commercial real estate, restaurants, retail, and renewable energy.
Nedko takes a pragmatic and business-focused approach to problem solving and dispute resolution. He works with clients to understand their core objectives and motivations and delivers accessible and timely advice with a practical and business-oriented focus.
- Parkdale Community Legal Services (Caseworker)
- Parkdale Community Legal Services (past Board Member)
Related News & Updates
Construction & Infrastructure Law
Franchising, Licensing & Distribution
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Citation in International, Transnational & Comparative Law, Osgoode Hall Law School
- B.A. (Hons.), Victoria University, University of Toronto
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society