Senior Desktop Support Analyst
We are seeking a skilled/experienced Desktop Support analyst that has a background in supporting Virtual Windows Desktops and Legal Applications. Your responsibility will be to provide Desktop side support including peripherals and to assist with project implementation. You will work onsite in our office with the support of our outsourced IT partner. The firm is moving rapidly to a SaaS model, the analyst will be critical in making this happen.
- Provide front line support to firm members during working hours
- Provide application and hardware support
- Lead evaluations, purchase and implementation for application and hardware purchases
- Work with 3rd party offsite IT support firm
- Experience in supporting multiple applications in a professional services firm or equivalent.
- Experience in the following technologies or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Infoware WordLX
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Private Cloud-based systems and applications
- Cost Recovery Systems
- Phillips Speech Exec
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Please reply by email in strict confidence to Joan Inglis, Office Manager, email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Dale & Lessmann LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Dale & Lessmann LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.