At Dale & Lessmann LLP, we are strongly committed to providing quality legal services to our clients doing business in China and to our Chinese clients with legal needs in Canada. We understand the differences between business cultures in the West and the East and partner with our clients closely to understand their business and legal goals. We are committed to maintaining a high-standard of client services and providing quality legal advice with the dedication expected from a trusted business advisor.
We advise Chinese clients on matters related to corporate/commercial transactions, financings, employment, real estate, mergers & acquisitions, immigration, international trade, and power and energy, including renewable energy. We have developed a network of high-quality Chinese associate firms in various key Chinese provinces and cities to assist our clients who have a presence in China, or who wish to expand into China, and to help our clients better understand the legal environment in China. We also advise and counsel our clients in local Chinese communities requiring legal assistance in Canadian law.
We can assist you with:
- corporate and commercial matters
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and joint ventures
- employment matters and employment agreements
- intellectual property matters, including patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyrights, trade secrets, and domain names
- real estate projects and transactions, including leases, land development, property management and purchase and sales
- secured lending, project financing, financial services
- immigration matters in Canada, including securing work permits for foreign workers
- due diligence reviews in connection with corporate, securities and commercial transactions
- tax planning in Canada, including any cross-border issues
- product manufacturing and supply agreements
- engineering, procurement and construction agreements
- municipal and environmental issues in Canada
- dispute resolution and litigation
Whether you are starting a new venture, expanding into a new marketplace or looking for partners in Canada or China, Dale & Lessmann LLP can bring a unique global perspective to the legal and business issues you face.
For more information, please contact Dr. Sean Zhang.