- LL.B. The London School of Economics and Political Science
- B. Comm. (Hon.) Queen's University
Champs de pratique
Jordan is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Law Group at Dale & Lessmann LLP. Jordan’s practice focuses on advising mid-market private companies and entrepreneurs in all areas of business law. This includes providing advice with respect to corporate structuring, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and secured lending. In addition, Jordan regularly acts for many of the firm’s charity and not-for-profit clients by providing advice on matters such as incorporation, mergers or amalgamations, corporate governance, compliance and charitable registration. Prior to joining Dale & Lessmann LLP, Jordan served as in-house counsel to a leading provider of financial technology services to the North American marketplace. Jordan articled with a national law firm where he participated in a secondment to the Ontario Securities Commission and prior to this, spent a summer in the legal department of a multinational pharmaceutical company. Jordan regularly makes use of his diverse experience to provide practical, focused solutions to clients.
Affiliations Professionnelles et Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada), 2011.
- Member Canadian Bar Association
- Member CBA Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Section
- “The Importance of a Shareholder Agreement for A Private Corporation” Volume 23, No. 2, Business Beat, Ontario Bar Association Business Law Newsletter, May 2013.
- "Drafting Non-Competition Clauses under the New Competition Act, Section 45: Avoidance of a Criminal Offence", co-author with Andrew Roman. Canadian Business Law Journal, December 2011.