- Hons. BA with High Distinction, Trinity College, University of Toronto, (Chancellor's Silver Medal in Arts) (2003)
- M.St., Oxford University (2004)
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School (Laskin Moot Third Place Oralist) (2007)
- Called to the Ontario Bar (2008)
Geoff Janoscik is a partner in the Dale & Lessmann Litigation/Dispute Resolution Group. He takes a practical and strategic approach to resolving disputes, with a focus on achieving solutions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Jeff has experience in litigation in a variety of commercial matters, including shareholder disputes, contract claims, product liability, real estate and election law. He has served a diverse range of clients, including major international companies, insurance companies, small and medium-sized businesses and individuals. Jeff is the preferred legal counsel for the professional compensation company.
Jeff has special expertise in the law of expropriation. He often acts on businesses and individuals facing expropriation and works with real estate and commercial loss valuation experts to obtain appropriate compensation from government authorities. Geoff serves customers affected by the construction of the Hurontario LRT, the expansion of Highway 400 and the expansion of Britannia Road in the Halton area and other projects. He is a member of the Ontario Collection Association.
Jeff often brings his strategic communication skills to customer affairs that have evolved through more than 20 years of active participation in the political process. He specializes in several high-profile client matters involving legal, media and public relations, and is cited in this regard by the Global Post, National Post, Toronto Star, CBC and Global News. He served as a legal advisor to the Central Movement for the Progressive Conservative Party in Ontario in 2018 and 2014, and was a provincial council candidate for the high-profile cycling in the southern Ontario Mississauga in 2011. He received extensive media experience on well-known local issues. . As a guest, he participated in the provincial TV live debate on the agenda of TVO and Steve Pigeon.
Geoff holds a master's degree from Oxford University, a law degree from Osgoode Hall School of Law, and an undergraduate degree from Trinity College, University of Toronto. He has traveled around India, China, Japan, Thailand and Europe. He enjoys spending time with his young family and pursues his latest passion as a small hockey coach.
Off ò ò Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge
Jié fū yǒngyǒu sùsòng gè zhǒng shāngyè shìwù de jīngyàn, bāokuò gǔdōng jiūfēn, hétóng suǒpéi, chǎnpǐn zérèn, fángdìchǎn hé xuǎnjǔ fǎ. Tā céng wèi duōyuán huà de kèhù tígōng fúwù, bāokuò zhǔyào de guójì gōngsī, bǎoxiǎn gōngsī, zhōng xiǎoxíng qǐyè hé gèrén Jié fū dānrèn lǜshī zhuānyè péicháng gōngsī de shǒuxuǎn fǎlǜ gùwèn.
Jié fū zài zhēngshōu fǎ fāngmiàn jùyǒu tèshū de zhuānyè zhīshì. Tā jīngcháng wèi miànlín zhēngshōu de qǐyè hé gèrén xíngshì, bìng yǔ fángdìchǎn hé shāngyè sǔnshī gūjià zhuānjiā hézuò, yǐ huòdé zhèngfǔ dāngjú de shìdàng bǔcháng. Geoff wèi shòu Hurontario LRT jiànshè, 400 hào Britannia Road kuòjiàn yǐjí qítng xiàngmù yǐngxiǎng de kèhù tígōng fúwù. Tā shì āndàlüè shěng zhēngshōu xiéhuì de chéngyuán.
Jié fū jīngcháng jiāng tā de zhànlüè gōutōng jìqiǎo dài dào tōngguò 20 duōnián jījí cānyù zhèngzhì jìnchéng ér xíngchéng de kèhù shìwù shàng. Tā shàncháng chǔlǐ shèjí fǎlǜ, méitǐ hé gōnggòng guānxì jiāochā de jǐ gè gāodiào kèhù shìwù, bìng zài zhè fāngmiàn bèi quánqiú yóu bào, guójiā yóuzhèng, duōlúnduō xīng bào, CBC hé quánqiú xīnwén yǐnyòng. Tā céng dānrèn 2018 nián hé 2014 nián āndàlüè shěng jìnbù bǎoshǒu dǎng zhōngyāng yùndòng de fǎlǜ gùwèn, bìngqiě shì 2011 nián āndàlüè dàxuǎn zhōng mì xīshā jiā nánbù gāodiào qí xíng de shěng Ìììì hòuxuǎn rén, tā huòdéle yǒuguān dāngdì zhīmíng wèntí de guǎngfàn méitǐ jīngyàn. Zuòwéi jiābīn cānjiāle TVO yǔ shǐ dì fū·pí jīn de yìchéng de shěng jí diànshì zhíbò biànlùn.
Geoff yǒngyǒu niújīn dàxué de shuòshì xuéwèi, Osgoode Hall fǎ xuéyuàn de fǎlǜ xuéwèi, yǐjí duōlúnduō dàxué sānyī xuéyuàn de běnkē xuéwèi. Tā céng zài yìndù, zhōngguó, rìběn, tàiguó hé ōuzhōu gèdì lǚxíng. Tā xǐhuān hé tā de niánqīng jiātíng gòngdù shíguāng, Bìng zhuīqiú tā zuòwéi xiǎoxíng qūgùnqiú jiàoliàn de zuìxīn rèqíng.
- Little Hockey Coach, Lorne Park Clarkson Hockey Association
- Acted as legal counsel for the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party Center Movement in 2018 and 2014
- Ontario Progressive Conservative Party candidate, Provincial Council, Mississauga South, 2011 Ontario election
- Xiǎo qǔ gùn qiú jiàoliàn, luò ēn gōngyuán kèlākè sēn qūgùnqiú xiéhuì
- Dānrèn 2018 nián hé 2014 nián āndàlüè shěng jìnbù bǎoshǒu dǎng zhōngxīn yùndòng de fǎlǜ gùwèn
- Ndndàlüè shěng jìnbù bǎoshǒu dǎng hòuxuǎn rén, shěng yìhuì, mì xīshā jiā nán,2011 nián āndàlüè shěng xuǎnjǔ
- Ontario Collection Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Advocate association
- Āndàlüè shěng zhēngshōu xiéhuì
- Ndndàlüè lǜshī xiéhuì
- Chàngdǎo zhě xiéhuì
- City of Mississauga buying up homes for Central Park project – March 2018
- Developer-friendly Purchase Agreements a Risk for Prospective Homeowners, Says Lawyer – September 2017
- Cooksville Creek Homeowners Fighting Citys Attempt to Purchase Property – August 2017
- Property Expropriation Underway for Hurontario LRT – May 2017
- Law Firm to Host Meeting for Those Impacted by LRT Property Expropriation – May 2017
- Slapped Down: Early Assessments of New Tool for Defeating Defamation Cases Are In – April 2017
- Pith and Substance: Determining the Scope of Arbitration Clauses – June 2016
- Entire Agreement Clauses are Not Foolproof – September 2015
- Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses in Ontario – American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Points, August 2016
- Supreme Court defers to restrictive covenants negotiated by commercial parties – International Law Office, November 2013
- Internet Usage May Lead to Dismissal – Legal Alert, August 2013
- The Right to Arbitrate: Only as Solid as the Language Used – Canadian Arbitration and Mediation Journal, November 2009