Robert E. Dale Q.C.
- LL.B. Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- B.A. University of Toronto
Bob has more than 50 years experience advising clients in matters pertaining to corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, general commercial and securities matters, the purchase and sale of real estate, leasing and business financing.
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario (Past President)
- Rosedale Golf Club (Past President)
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada), 1958
- Canadian Bar Association
- Queen’s Counsel, 1971