- B. Comm. Hons. University of Guelph
- B.A. Hons. University of Guelph
- Immigration Practitioner Certificate. Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
Richard Leuce is the Manager of the Immigration Practice Group at Dale & Lessmann LLP and a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. Richard specializes primarily in advising companies with respect to the transfer of temporary foreign workers to Canada, as well as Canadian permanent residency matters. Prior to joining Dale & Lessmann LLP, Richard provided Canadian immigration advice to Fortune 500 companies at an international immigration law firm. His experience also includes several years working with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), in the passenger operation branch at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Richard has particular expertise in temporary work permits, Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs), Employer Compliance Reviews (ECRs) and Audits, the International Experience Canada (class), spousal sponsorships, as well as consular, pre-approval and port of entry applications.
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
- Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Fluent in English and Romanian