- JD, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- BA (Hons), Queen’s University
Rachel is an associate in Dale & Lessmann LLP's Litigation/Dispute Resolution group. Rachel maintains a broad civil litigation practice, and has experience in a wide variety of matters, including class actions, negligence, human rights and administrative law.
- Community & Legal Aid Services Programme (Division Leader)
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association (Summer Student)
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2016
- Samuel Rubinoff Prize for Legal Research and Writing (Osgoode Hall Law School)