Jaimini (Jay-me-nee) Shah
- B. HRM. York University – Human Resources Management
- LL.B. University of Leicester
Jaimini is a real estate lawyer with a practice concentrating in the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial properties, multi-unit residential properties, industrial properties, as well as property development, landlord and tenant commercial leasing matters and general commercial and corporate law matters, including asset and share acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
In her spare time, Jaimini enjoys hiking, painting, seeing musicals and plays, trying new restaurants and travelling.
Representative Client Work
- Represented several small to medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs in respect of land and business acquisitions and dispositions of hotels, gas stations, dry cleaners, vacant land, multi-unit properties, commercial condo units, restaurants and warehouses.
- Represented several property developers in respect of the development and disposition of commercial units at various condominium developments.
- Represented several major banks and private lenders in refinancing transactions for commercial property owners, businesses, entrepreneurs and homeowners.
- Represented several small to medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs in respect of asset and share acquisitions and dispositions.
- Represented commercial landlords and tenants in respect of numerous lease negotiations, including new leases, extensions, renewals and sublease negotiations.
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Barrister and Solicitor, Ontario
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Jaimini fluently speaks and understands Gujarati and understands Hindi