- Master's Diploma in Notarial Law Studies (D.D.N.), University of Montreal
- LL.B., University of Montreal
- B.Comm., McGill University
Gillian is a Senior Associate in Dale & Lessmann LLP's Commercial Real Estate Group and maintains a general real estate practice with a focus on commercial real estate including acquisitions and dispositions, institutional lending and real estate development.
Gillian works closely with developer clients to produce condominium disclosure documents and agreements of purchase and sale as well as all related ancillary documentation. She has extensive experience with surety lenders and Tarion Warranty Corporation to obtain Deposit Trust Agreements and to set up and register Excess Condominium Deposit Insurance facilities.
Gillian began her commercial real estate practice in Montreal, Quebec in 2012 and continued her practice upon moving to Toronto, Ontario in 2015. Gillian is fully bilingual in English and French.
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Ontario), 2015
- Admitted to the Quebec Board of Notaries, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Condominium Institute
- Fluent in English and French