George T. Wisniewski
- LL.B. University of Toronto
George is the firm's Managing Partner and is a Commercial Real Estate and Leasing Lawyer in Dale & Lessmann LLP's Real Estate Group. Fully conversant in both English and Polish, George acts for a number of real estate developers, financial institutions and investors. George's practice focuses on providing advice on matters relating to the purchase, finance and sale of industrial, commercial, investment and residential properties and the acquisition and re-development of multi-unit commercial and residential properties.
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada), 1983
- Canadian Bar Association
- Fluent in Polish
Preparing a Canadian Will. 2011 (updated).
Examples of Recent Representative Work
- Acting for an institutional lender on a $22M CMHC insured construction loan in respect of a mixed-use non-profit housing/commercial development.
- Acting for a private European real estate developer on the acquisition of five development sites for future mixed use residential/commercial developments in Toronto.
- Acting for a German based private real estate investor in the acquisition and financing of two multi-tenanted industrial buildings in Mississauga.
- Representing an Austrian private investor in the acquisition of a portfolio of apartment buildings across Ontario by means of the acquisition of the shares of the corporate owner of the properties.