J. David McPhail Q.C.
- LL.B. Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- B.A. University of Western Ontario
David McPhail has over thirty-five years of experience representing clients in negotiating all types of commercial transactions. David practices real estate and corporate law with an emphasis on commercial leasing, condominium and co-op purchase and sales, cost-shared facilities development, real estate secured financing, the purchase and sale of industrial and commercial properties, joint ventures, residential and recreational property purchase and sales.
- Cambridge Club
- Craigleith Ski Club (Past President)
- Caledon Mountain Trout Club (President)
- Polo for Heart (Board member)
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair (Board member)
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada), 1968
- Canadian Bar Association
- Queen's Counsel, 1981