Anne's practice focuses on wills, estate planning, estate administration, and estate accounting, as well as the funeral service profession. She acts regularly for individuals, business owners, funeral service professionals, and trust companies.
- Toronto Cricket, Skating & Curling Club
- Parent's Association of St. Clements School (past Board member)
- Sick Kid's Legacy Advisor Group (past Founding member)
- LL.B. University of Western Ontario
Professional Affiliations and Distinctions
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada), 1981
- Canadian Bar Association
- Former instructor for the estates section of the Ontario Bar Admission Course, as well as Seneca College.
Recent Presentations and Publications
- “Practice Gems: Probate Essentials 2011”, presented to Law Society of Upper Canada Continuing Education Seminar, September 2011, October 2011.
- "Blended Family Estate Planning”, presented to Law Society of Upper Canada Continuing Education Seminar, June 2011.
- “Taking U.S. Estate Tax Issues into Consideration”, paper for Law Society of Upper Canada Continuing Education Seminar, 2011.
- Preparing a Canadian Will, Dale & Lessmann LLP, 2011 (updated).